PREPARATION: Shake the bottle well
before use. Fill the can with water by half, add the extract, mix well and add
the rest of the water. The water should be chlorine-free, if water is chlorine,
then let it stand for at least 24-48 hours and then mix with GROWO. Use the
working solution immediately. When other chemical fertilizers are used, the
extract is added last.
THE EXTRACT CAN BE USED:
- Soil treatment - a working 1% solution of 1: 100 (dilute 1 cover GROWO: 1 liter of water) is used, which processes the soil after harvesting and before sowing. Such treatment improves the structure of the soil, valuable nutrients are added, mineral fertilizers applied, are more easily absorbed, and root rot and other diseases are significantly suppressed.
- Seed impregnation before sowing - produced from the consumption rate of 3 liters of extract per 1 ton of seeds, with a 4% solution of 1: 25 (4 liters of extract: 100 liters of water), then dry the seeds in a dark room, after which they are sown no later than 2 days later. This treatment can be carried out simultaneously with the treatment of seeds according to the recommended technology of the preparation used. The rest of working solution can be used for watering.
- Plants additional fertilizing - used working 1% solution 1: 100 (1 l GROWO: 100l of water). Extract GROWO consumption is 3 liters per 1 hectare of area (250 - 300 liters of solution).
|Operation||Duration of treatment||Dose(extract: water)||Application technology|
|1 add. fertilizing||The phase 4 leaves||1:100 (1% solution) ||Spraying |
|2 add. fertilizing||The phase 10 leaves||1:100 (1% solution)||Spraying |
Spraying is better to produce early in the morning or in the evening, not under the scorching sun. Extract applying on a rainy day or in the presence of dew is ineffective. GROWO does not lose its properties if used with chemical fertilizers.
- Observe the recommended doses.
- Do not spray in strong wind and heat.
- After application to observe normal hygiene.
- GROWO stored in the shade at a temperature of + 5°C to + 25°C.
- GROWO is compatible with all herbal remedies.
- GROWO is harmless to people and animals, useful soil flora and fauna.
THE VERMICOMPOST CAN BE USED:
The application rate of vermicompost depends on the quality and fertility of the soil. Therefore, in the soil with a low content of organic substances, the quantity of application of vermicompost should be increased and vice versa, if the organic content is high, the quantity of application is reduced.
- The best time to add vermicompost to the soil is autumn, under the autumn digging. Excellent result gives spring application of vermicompost in preparing the soil for planting. Add vermicompost at the rate of 500 kg / ha.
Same as when applying the extract.
- increases living soil (rhizosphere) microflora
- increases soil nutrients (organic and inorganic)
- increases soil ability to retain water, reduces moisture fluctuations
- improves soil structure and looseness
- promotes soil aeration
- reduces soil erosion
- reduces the removal of organic matter from the soil
- has mechanical strength
- increases the agronomic value of the soil
- facilitates soil work-ability
- eliminates incorrect processing results
- protects groundwater from contamination with heavy metals and radionuclides
- Observe the recommended doses.
- After application to observe usual hygiene.
- Compatible with plants protection remedies.
- It is harmless to people and animals, useful soil flora and fauna.