EXTRACT PURPOSE: can be used to treat seeds, condition the soil, and as a spray or watering fertilizer.
PREPARATION: Shake the bottle well
before use. Fill the container with half water needed for desired solution, shake well, then add the rest of the water and mix again. The water should be chlorine-free, if not, let it stand for at least 24-48 hours. Use the
working solution immediately. Can be combine with other fertilizers and supplements, just add GROWO last to the mix.
THE EXTRACT CAN BE USED:
- Soil treatment - use a 1% solution of 1: 100 (dilute 1 cover GROWO: 1 liter of water) to condition soil before sowing seeds and as a restorative after harvest.
- Seed treatment - soak in a 2% solution 1:50 (dilute 2 covers GROWO: 1 liter of water), for 12-24 hours at t 18-20 ° C, and sow immediately after treating.
- Plants additional fertilizing:
| ||Operation||Duration of treatment||Dose(extract: water)||Application technology|
|Production of seedlings||1 add. fertilizing||5-7 days before prick out||1:100 (1% solution)||Spray|
| ||2 add. fertilizing||When budding occurs||1:100 (1% solution)||Water|
| ||3 add. fertilizing||4-5 days before transplant||1:50 (2% solution)||Water 100 ml / root|
|After planting||1 add. fertilizing||After rooting||1:50 (2% solution)||Water 80 ml / root|
| ||2 add. fertilizing||The beginning of flowering||1:100 (1% solution)||Spray|
| ||3 additional fertilizing and subsequent||With a period of 10-12 days ||1:100 (1% solution)||Spray|
Spraying is best early morning or in the evening. Avoid very hot weather. Extract applying on a rainy day or in the presence of dew is
ineffective. GROWO does not lose its properties if used with chemical fertilizers.
- Stimulates biological processes
- Provides the plant with food throughout the growing season
- Increases the sprouting and energy of seed germination
- Seed impregnation stimulates root formation, they simultaneously rise 3-4 days earlier
- The root system develops much faster and more powerful
the growth and development of plants
immunity and adaptogenic properties
anti-stress resistance to environmental conditions, weather anomalies
average mass of vegetables and their quantity increases, the yield increases up to 30%
the content of vitamins, mono-saccharides, fiber
the quality, taste of vegetable, nutritional value
the development of pathogenic micro-flora, diseases
presence of nitrates, pesticides, and heavy metals in products decreases
- Has a
protective function against insect pests.
- Observe the recommended doses.
- Do not spray in strong wind and heat.
- After application to observe normal hygiene.
- GROWO stored in the shade at a temperature of + 5°C to + 25°C.
- GROWO is compatible with plants protection remedies.
- GROWO is harmless to people and animals, useful soil flora and fauna.
THE VERMICOMPOST CAN BE USED:
The application rate of vermicompost depends on the quality and fertility of the soil. Therefore, in the soil with a low content of organic substances, the quantity of application of vermicompost should be increased and vice versa, if the organic content is high, the quantity of application is reduced.
- For growing seedlings: a mixture of vermicompost and soil in a ratio of 1: 3 (1 part vermicompost: 3 parts of soil). The mixture is filled in pots and sprouted seeds are planted.
- When planting: put 100 ml of vermicompost into the soil in the hole, mix with the soil, water well and plant the grown seedlings.
- To treatment tomatoes: during the growing season after a month, sprinkle on a vermicompost around plants or between rows at a rate of 300 ml / m2 of area, mix it with soil and water it.
- Subsequent treatment: after harvesting, under the autumn dig over again or in spring, when preparing the soil for planting, vermicompost is applied at the rate of 300-500 ml / m2 of area and buried shallowly 1-5 cm in the soil upper layer.
- In the 2nd and 3rd year of growing tomatoes, only carry out item 4. Vermicompost is a long-acting fertilizer and is biologically active in the soil for up to 5 years. Depending on the condition of the soil, in the 4th or 5th year, carry out points 2 and 3. Repeat with the same frequency.
Same as when applying the extract.
- increases living soil (rhizosphere) microflora
- increases soil nutrients (organic and inorganic)
- increases soil ability to retain water, reduces moisture fluctuations
- improves soil structure and looseness
- promotes soil aeration
- reduces soil erosion
- reduces the removal of organic matter from the soil
- has mechanical strength
- increases the agronomic value of the soil
- facilitates soil work-ability
- eliminates incorrect processing results
- protects groundwater from contamination with heavy metals and radionuclides
- Observe the recommended doses.
- After application to observe usual hygiene.
- Compatible with plants protection remedies.
- It is harmless to people and animals, useful soil flora and fauna.